Sign In

 Request for Residency Certificate

If you are a foreign company with a residency in KSA and wish to apply for double-taxation treaty benefits in a foreign country, this service allows you to request a residency certificate from GAZT.

Beneficiaries of the service

 KSA resident entities with non-Saudi ownership

What you will need


Service Steps


No No No   No No Yes