Individuals’ Registration (Economic Activities)
Individuals’ Registration (Selling Properties)
Edit RETT Request
Property Price in Riyals
Terms and Conditions
In accordance with the previous data submitted by you regarding the real estate property mentioned in your application to transfer ownership, please be informed that your application will be processed and a reference number will be issued informing about the status of the real estate under ownership transfer or contractual documentation as regards being subject to Real Estate Transaction Tax or not. The submitted data may result in levying RETT pursuant to the relevant statutory provisions applicable in Saudi Arabia. To complete the documentation, ownership transfer or registration and conclusion of the contract, please be informed that you must agree to the following:
1. You will confirm your responsibility for authenticity of the data and information submitted by you in this application. You will bear full responsibility for their inaccuracy and the tax, fines, and penalties involved. You will also bear the responsibility for the contents of any information or document submitted through this mechanism. Moreover, you will be responsible for notifying GAZT about any change therein according to the relevant statutory provisions in RETT.
2. If there are more than one person in the real estate property deed whose property to be transferred or proven or usufructed for a long period through this special mechanism The alienator, assigned as principal alienator amongst these persons, will confirm that he/she is authorized by the other partners(owners) and that the information submitted in the deed is true and correct and will bear full responsibility for them.
3. If you select an item informing exclusion of the real estate from Real Estate Transaction Tax according to the nature in the list of real estates to be transferred, stated in the statutory exception, you will be obligated to provide proofs confirming the exception (if requested at any time by GAZT).
4. If the exception, selected by you, is proven to be unlawful, you will confirm your understanding of legally incurred fines and penalties levied on you in addition to the tax due with retrospective effect from the date of disposal.
5. You will agree that the electronic system used under this mechanism will issue a SADAD invoice in the name of the principal seller named in the ownership transfer application in an amount equal to the Real Estate Transaction Tax due for this transaction if not exempted from the tax. Please be informed that it is allowed to agree between the alienator and alienee on their respective share from the due tax. In all cases, the alienator will be responsible for paying the due tax.
6. You will confirm your understanding that payment of the Real Estate Transaction Tax due before the date of documentation or transfer is an obligatory procedure to complete the documentation or transfer procedure. If not paid within the legal timeframe, GAZT will be entitled to impose legal penalties and fines.
The Governor’s Message
Members of the Sharia Committee
Mission And Vision
Rules and Regulations
Zakat and tax regulations
Regulations under Consultations
Exchange of Information Agreements
Usermanual and Guidelines
Zakat and Tax Academy
Reception of Zakat and tax evasion notices
Site Under Maintenance
Zakat Collection Index
Highlights of 2020 Statistics
التسجيل في ورشة العمل
تفاصيل ورشة العمل