Sign In

Is it required for the Disclosure Form to be certified by a Certified Public Accountant?

Taxpayers must submit an affidavit form from a public accountant who is authorized to work in Saudi Arabia, asserting that the transfer pricing policy of the MNE is consistently implemented relative to the taxpayer in Saudi Arabia. ​