Mr. Tariq Abdullah Al-Shuhaib is currently the Deputy Minister for Revenue Affairs at the Ministry of Finance since February 2017. He has held various management positions and roles including:
- Director of Business Development at MODON
- Director of Application Development at the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA).
- Board Member of General Investment Authority
- Board Member of the National Water Company
- Board Member of the General Authority for Real Estate
- Board Member of the General Authority of Islamic Affairs & Endowments
- Board Member of the Saudi Broadcasting Authority
- Board Member of the General Commission for Audiovisual Media
On the educational front, Mr. Al-Shuhaib holds a Bachelor in Information Systems from King Saud University, an MBA from Prince Sultan University, as well as many prestigious professional courses at prominent international universities such as Harvard University, London Business School, University of California, MIT Institute and INSEAD Business School.