HE Mr. Al-Jadaan is the Minister of Finance and a Board Member in the Public Investment Fund. He represents Saudi Arabia in several positions and roles around the world, including:
- A member of the Ministerial Council of the OPEC Fund for International Development
- Member of the Board of Governors at the International Monetary Fund
- A member of the Board of Governors at the World Bank.
- Head of the Kingdom's delegation to the meetings of finance ministers and central bank governors of the G20
- Governor of the Kingdom at the Infrastructure Investment Asian Bank
- Member of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank
- Member of the Board of Governors of Arab Financial Institutions
- Member of the Council of Arab Ministers of Finance
- Chairman of the Preparatory Committee and Chief Executive Officer of the management of the Saudi Aramco IPO
- Chairman of the board of the General Authority of Customs
- Chairman of the board of the General Authority of Governments Real Estate
- Member of the Board of Saudi Aramco
On the educational front, HE Al-Jadaan has a bachelor's degree in Islamic sharia, specialty Islamic economics, from Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University, and an advanced diploma in legal studies from the Institute of Public Administration in Riyadh.